Discover Benalmádena with us!
Do not worry if you have not yet planned your summer holidays because today we present you a beach destination that we know you will love. Benalmádena, on the Costa del Sol, is a magical place to enjoy the summer season.
Due to its large extension, as Benalmádena Costa, Arroyo de la Miel and Benalmádena Pueblo are considered “The 3 Benalmádenas”, these urban centres have much more to offer than you can imagine. While in Benalmádena Costa we highlight the beaches, the animal parks and the Benalmádena Marina, in Arroyo de la Miel we consider that you can’t miss its tourist charm and, last but not least, Benalmádena Pueblo, where you should lose yourself in its narrow streets and appreciate its architecture.
Located on the coast and opposite Puerto Marina, you will find the Palmasol Hotel. A Hotel with all the services and facilities you can imagine: outdoor swimming pool with sunbeds and gardens, outdoor jacuzzi, chill-out, free buffet, entertainment and shows for all ages and much more.
Below you will find a list of essential places to visit during your stay in Benalmádena:
- Fuente Salud Beach
- Malapesquera Beach
- Santa Ana Beach
- Bil Bil Beach
- Parque de la Paloma
- Jardines del Muro
3.Places of interest
- Castillo Monumento Colomares: Monument to Christopher Columbus and the Discovery of America.
- Plaza de España
- Puerto Marina
- Stupa Budista de la Iluminación: Tibetan Buddhist stupa. It is said to be the largest in the West.
- Templo Hindú
- Maripsoario de Benalmádena
- Selwo Marina
- Sea Life Centre Benalmádena
- Centro de Exposiciones Benalmádena Costa
- Castillo El Bil Bil: Neo-Arabic style building designed by the architect Enrique Atencia.
- Museo de Arte Precolombino Felipe Orlando
Do you know of any places we should add to our list? Tell us on our social networks!